Top « SERENA » - black towel (ECO)
A top that will suit all your needs! This is the SERENA top: a mix of styles and details from our favorite classic models come together to create the perfect bikini “bralette”! The band under the bust and the straps are adjustable which allows you to place it well according to your comfort and especially, when you want to make sure that it will stay in place (per example during a babysitting session by the swimming pool! )
In short, this is the top you won't want to take off - from the beach to town and your living room to Grandma's pool! Wear it as a “bralette” and make it a 2 for one!
- 85% ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON (made from nylon waste otherwise polluting our lovely planet, such as fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpets and industrial plastic waste reclaimed from around the world. ~ "No waste. No new resources. Just endless possibilities"), 15% Elastane;
- 80% ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON (made from nylon waste otherwise polluting our lovely planet, such as fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpets and industrial plastic waste reclaimed from around the world. ~ "No waste. No new resources. Just endless possibilities"), 20% Elastane;
- Hand wash
- Tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Eco Swimsuit Collection which is made from Econyl® yaen, a 100% regenerated nylon fibers made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world.
- We are super excited to work with ECONYL® fiber. The Econyl® Regeneration System takes recycled nylon waste to a whole new level by turning it into resources.
- We can now create new products without having to use new resources ~ the Econyl® fiber can be recycled, recreated and remodeled over and over again.
- Products proudly made entirely by hand in Canada in our workshop with love xx
- Developed in an eco-responsible and sustainable consciousness
- Each of our actions is carried out with an ecological and ethical vision
- Made with 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon and 22% spandex
- Super soft fabric (we only use internal seams which make our bikinis so comfortable)
- Approved swimsuits for their support and comfort
- Tested and adapted for the practice of water sports
- Reversible bikinis!
- Without inner lining
- SPF 50+ protection
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Othersea products. This is why all our products can be exchanged for a credit note within 30 days of delivery (even those on sale). *Unless otherwise stated
Please note, however, that we do not make any refunds.
For more details, please visit our "Returns and Exchanges" page.
Canada: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
United States: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
~ Quebec City Folks : Save on shipping and come PICK-UP your order directly at our WORKPLACE - Visit Us - Free