« MOONSTONE » Top - MACOU (ECONYL®)
80% ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON (Made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world. ~ «No waste. No new ressources. Just endless possibilities.», 20% Spandex
- Non-adjustable straps
- Adjustable at the waist thanks to the buckle on the front
- Shiny bronze fabric + interior lining
- Advantageous neckline for outings in the sun
- The model is wearing size S
Eco Swimsuit Collection which is made from Econyl® yaen, a 100% regenerated nylon fibers made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world.
- We are super excited to work with ECONYL® fiber. The Econyl® Regeneration System takes recycled nylon waste to a whole new level by turning it into resources.
- We can now create new products without having to use new resources ~ the Econyl® fiber can be recycled, recreated and remodeled over and over again.
- Products proudly made entirely by hand in Canada in our workshop with love xx
- Developed in an eco-responsible and sustainable consciousness
- Each of our actions is carried out with an ecological and ethical vision
- Made with 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon and 22% spandex
- Super soft fabric (we only use internal seams which make our bikinis so comfortable)
- Approved swimsuits for their support and comfort
- Tested and adapted for the practice of water sports
- Reversible bikinis!
- Without inner lining
- SPF 50+ protection
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Othersea products. This is why all our products can be exchanged for a credit note within 30 days of delivery (even those on sale). *Unless otherwise stated
Please note, however, that we do not make any refunds.
Canada: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
United States: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
~ Quebec City Folks : Save on shipping and come PICK-UP your order directly at our WORKPLACE - Visit Us - Free