Sample - « HALI » Top - DUST (ECONYL®)
You have tested and loved it in our Nova Scotia collection both at sea and at home and now here is the HALI ACTIVEWEAR version top!
Still the Othersea tube we love, but in our softest, opaque fabric designed for physical activity! With added support and designed for all your excursions, it is also the ideal top for all types of breasts. The Hali top is that simple piece that will spice up your wardrobe.
Psst! We love it even more when paired with our ACTIVE stockings from the "The Breathing" collection! hihi
80% ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON (Made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world. ~ «No waste. No new ressources. Just endless possibilities.», 20% Spandex
- Sporty fit
- The model is wearing size XL (34DD)
Eco Swimsuit Collection which is made from Econyl® yaen, a 100% regenerated nylon fibers made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world.
- We are super excited to work with ECONYL® fiber. The Econyl® Regeneration System takes recycled nylon waste to a whole new level by turning it into resources.
- We can now create new products without having to use new resources ~ the Econyl® fiber can be recycled, recreated and remodeled over and over again.
- Products proudly made entirely by hand in Canada in our workshop with love xx
- Developed in an eco-responsible and sustainable consciousness
- Each of our actions is carried out with an ecological and ethical vision
- Made with 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon and 22% spandex
- Super soft fabric (we only use internal seams which make our bikinis so comfortable)
- Approved swimsuits for their support and comfort
- Tested and adapted for the practice of water sports
- Reversible bikinis!
- Without inner lining
- SPF 50+ protection
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Othersea products. This is why all our products can be exchanged for a credit note within 30 days of delivery (even those on sale). *Unless otherwise stated
Please note, however, that we do not make any refunds.
Canada: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
United States: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
~ Quebec City Folks : Save on shipping and come PICK-UP your order directly at our WORKPLACE - Visit Us - Free