Bottom « TIGUIDOU » - HOWDY BLUE (ECONYL®)
An Othersea Bikini must-have ; this bottom offers a mid-cheek coverage that reveals just enough. Comfort like you’ve never known, promised ! P.S. This bottom rises just high enough to hide that little tummy. Wear it on the high hips for a more 80's style.
- Mid-cheek coverage
Composition / Lining
- 78% ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON (made from nylon waste that otherwise pollutes our beautiful planet, such as fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpets and industrial plastic waste collected from all over the world. ~ “No waste. No new resources. Just endless possibilities”); 22% Elastane;
- To hand-wash
- Dry flat
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Eco Swimsuit Collection which is made from Econyl® yaen, a 100% regenerated nylon fibers made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world.
- We are super excited to work with ECONYL® fiber. The Econyl® Regeneration System takes recycled nylon waste to a whole new level by turning it into resources.
- We can now create new products without having to use new resources ~ the Econyl® fiber can be recycled, recreated and remodeled over and over again.
- Products proudly made entirely by hand in Canada in our workshop with love xx
- Developed in an eco-responsible and sustainable consciousness
- Each of our actions is carried out with an ecological and ethical vision
- Made with 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon and 22% spandex
- Super soft fabric (we only use internal seams which make our bikinis so comfortable)
- Approved swimsuits for their support and comfort
- Tested and adapted for the practice of water sports
- Reversible bikinis!
- Without inner lining
- SPF 50+ protection
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Othersea products. This is why all our products can be exchanged for a credit note within 30 days of delivery (even those on sale). *Unless otherwise stated
Please note, however, that we do not make any refunds.
For more details, please visit our "Returns and Exchanges" page.
Canada: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
United States: $8 - Free on orders of $150 or more.
~ Quebec City Folks : Save on shipping and come PICK-UP your order directly at our WORKPLACE - Visit Us - Free