Never forget that a size is only a reference point and does not mean anything else ! These letters, XS or L, will never define you as a person. At Othersea, we do not choose a size but rather a bikini that makes you feel good in your skin and your soul, gives you confidence and shines your inner being.
How to Measure
1. Underbust : Measure around your chest just under your breast.
2. Waist : Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
3. Hip : Keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
How to take care of your Othersea Bikini?
Our bikinis are made from high quality fabrics. A little love is needed when you take care of your suit, especially if you want to keep his beautiful state long.
We suggest that you follow our maintenance instructions:
- Hand wash with a gentle detergent in cold water only
- Hang dry or lay out to dry in the shade
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry, iron or use bleach
- Do not leave rolled up wet
- Do not wring dry
- Long exposure to chlorine can ruin your suit, so wash immediately after use
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, as it can pull on the fabric
- Some tanning oils and lotions, as well as sunscreen may stain or damage your suit, so please take caution.